Sr. Leasing Agent
RCG Ventures is seeking a self-motivated Sr. Leasing Agent to join the nation’s premier value add retail shopping center owner.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Responsible for leasing all space in assigned portfolio, which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Responsible for leasing existing vacant space in centers located throughout assigned markets. Must be able to travel overnight approximately 2-4 times each month.
- Small shop leasing and Mom & Pop leasing a must.
- Comprehensively canvas for prospective new tenants, including cold calling, networking and other marketing such as email blasts, etc. and all necessary follow up.
- Anchor and Jr. Anchored experience preferred.
- Provides research and analytical support to our Acquisitions & Dispositions departments.
- Research of competitive market demographics and consumer demographics along with competitive property analysis at least two updates per year.
- Negotiate letters of intent and leases.
- Manage attorney involvement and follow up.
- Maintain strong tenant and broker relationships
- Respond to all incoming leasing inquiries to capture opportunities
- Report leasing activity in MRI or other forms of technology that RCG may use and as required.
- Stay abreast of in depth market knowledge of the latest trends in food and shopping for the local, regional and national market conditions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Preferred)
- Seven (7) years real estate marketing experience (Experience will dictate level of responsibility assigned
- Travel is required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND CHARACTERISTICS:
- Must be a self-starter, with ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Solid reasoning, math, and technical skills
- Self-motivated, team-oriented and able to respond quickly to changing demands
For more information or contact, please clickhere.