The Property Manager position supports and assists in the management of commercial real estate in accordance with the Management Agreements. The Property Manager is involved in all aspects of day‐to‐day operations of the property, including accounting, tenant relations, maintenance and repair, security, janitorial services, landscaping, snow removal, etc. The Property Manager handles tenant complaints and service requests and must be familiar with the terms of tenant leases. The Property Manager assists in the preparation of the annual budget, reporting and financial performance of the property.
- Ensure fiscal management of the properties in assigned area (i.e., maintenance of A/R and A/P, operating expense control, completion of budgeted items for Capital Improvement Program and assistance in preparing budgets, CAM reconciliations and monthly financial reports,
- Manage assigned properties’ physical performance (i.e., inspections, approval of improvements as required by lease or other basis, signage approval, collection of TI paperwork, soliciting bids and select vendors, etc.).
- Maintain and develop strong relations with tenants and vendors.
- Oversee and manage operations issues such as tenant transition, processing of assignments, collection of rent relief application paperwork, collections, etc.
- Coordinate tenant improvements and capital expenditure (CAPX) projects and develop appropriate scope of required projects.
- Identify and implement ancillary income in accordance with company goals and objectives.
- Work on special projects/ongoing initiatives according to current needs.
- All other duties as assigned
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- 5 – 7 years of operational experience within the retail real estate industry or similar related experience
- Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Excel, Word and Outlook, and email/internet research functionality
- Ability to quickly learn and use new programs (software such as Nexus, MRI)
- Basic knowledge of Accounting/GAAP, retail leasing industry, and contract terminology
- Ability to frequently (At least 1x/month) travel within the assigned portfolio
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, oral, and written)
- Positive attitude and team focus
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to flourish in fast‐paced environment
- Proficient at solving tenant disputes
- Must be able to prioritize workflow, be decisive, and highly organized.
- Possess critical thinking skills to solve a variety of problems.
Please submit resumes to moc.s1586416918erutn1586416918evgcr1586416918@rh1586416918