Position is responsible for supporting property managers in the day-to-day management of the shopping centers assigned. Duties include working with tenants, vendors and internal team members in execution of responsible functions of the position outlined below.
- Create and set up of new tenant files
- Filing (Paper)
- Assist in answering rollover calls from front desk
- Work directly with the Property Manager on daily issues.
- Collect outstanding balances on tenant’s accounts
- Create work orders on maintenance items called in by tenants or reported by Property Manager through the Work Order System
- Follow up on maintenance and scheduled maintenance work orders.
- Obtain quotes/bids on capital projects after receiving description of project from Property Manager
- Set up and maintain the vendor and tenant contact information in contact database program
- Assist with Tenant billbacks.
- Collect HVAC preventative maintenance agreements and grease trap maintenance agreements from tenants. Create and maintain data bases showing expirations and update on a monthly basis.
- Send out rent increase letters to appropriate tenants on a monthly basis.
- Notify tenants of upcoming scheduled maintenance issues.
- Set up, disconnect or transfer utilities, during property transitions, applicable vacancies and/or common area utilities
- Collect Gross sales and COI’s from tenants.
- Oversee and schedule when necessary sprinkler inspections for properties
- Other duties as instructed by Property Manager
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- College degree preferred
- Minimum of 1- 2 year of related business experience a plus
- Microsoft Office Skills
For more information or to contact, click here.