Associate – Portfolio Management & Reporting
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
REPORTS TO: Director of Finance
RCG is a privately funded, vertically-integrated real estate investment group that acquires and develops commercial real estate in the Continental United States. The company’s primary focus is value-add anchored shopping centers with the potential for long-term ownership. In addition, the company selectively enters into joint ventures with institutional partners.
Founded in 2003, the company has acquired a total of 150 properties in 23 states, representing total invested capital in excess of approximately $1 billion. In 2014, RCG was named the 48th largest retail owner in the United States. The firm recently announced a new office in Los Angeles to expand its acquisition territory from coast to coast. This is an entrepreneurial firm affording tremendous personal and career upside for its colleagues.
This is an important position that oversees and is ultimately responsible for the timely and accurate reporting of property and portfolio data to key stakeholders, including company executives, lenders, investors, and joint venture partners. He/She will have frequent contact with all departments of the company and its senior officers, including the CEO, COO, CFO/CIO and the Director of Investments. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with strong analytical skills and a desire to build upon their experience to date with a broader focus on portfolio performance, capital markets, and maximizing investor returns.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Review of property and portfolio cash flows, forecasts and internal valuations so that they can be disseminated to various stakeholders including lenders, investors and executives
- Completion of quarterly executive summary reports and annual board meeting materials
- Collaboration with the Director of Finance and various internal departments in forecasting cash needs to ensure adequate liquidity and maximize portfolio distributions
- Assistance in executing capital markets transactions, including portfolio lines of credit and property loans
- Assistance in underwriting complex acquisitions, such as joint ventures
- Ad hoc reporting for executives, investors and lenders, as requested
- 3-5 years of full-time experience in real estate industry
- Undergraduate degree in real estate, finance, or a related field (MBA, CFA, or CPA a plus)
- Strong financial, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, with a high attention to detail
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in ARGUS DCF (ARGUS Enterprise experience a plus)
- Willingness to take initiative to complete projects on a timely basis without excessive oversight.
- Ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels of the company
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize activities and consistently follow-up
- Ability to work effectively in collegial but fast-paced environment
- Unimpeachable integrity and ethics
Competitive salary and bonus commensurate with experience plus generous benefits.
Please send resumes to Justin Carpenter (email@example.com)