Accounts Payable Coordinator
This position is responsible for daily input of invoice information, verifying payment amounts, vendor file setup, and maintains accuracy of database information.
- Receive invoices, sort and scan and upload to A/P system Nexus.
- Compare Utilities bills with prior month and historical usage and alert Property Managers for an unusual variance
- Sort and scan all signed checks. Save on the server
- Mail out physical checks
- New Vendor – Request and receive w-9 and COI
- Receive all rent Checks coming in the mail – Sort through by property and distribute to each property accountants
- Remote Deposits – receive checks with deposit instructions from accountants and deposit via remote bank scanner
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is required
- 1-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and practices
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software
- Extreme organization with an impeccable attention to data
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Highly analytical and inquisitive with an expressed desire to learn and clear communication skills
- Must be able to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Strives for continued improvement and ability to properly manage priorities
- Able to utilize experience to proactively problem solve
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel preferred
For more information click here.